Do SUP Basics privately or with up to 5 friends.
- Shoes that can get wet
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Water bottle and energy snack
- If unvaccinated for COVID, wear a face mask
- Arrive in quick-dry athletic clothes and bring extras
- Person on our touring kayaks
- Use your own kayak For boathouse storage owners only
Improve your stability and boat control
Learn to balance and control the kayak by catching and holding edges. You’ll get to know the difference between inside and outside edges and how the upper and lower bodywork independently and cooperatively for turning.
- Required – For intermediate level and up. Kayakers must have finished Basics 4
- Lessons more than 60 days forward will say “Call to Book” and are not open for sign up yet
- Touring kayak, lifejacket, paddle, and instructor
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, changing room