4 sequential kayak lessons to prep for Intermediate trips.
- Shoes that can get wet
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Water bottle and energy snack
- Face mask required indoors
- Arrive in quick-drying athletic clothes and bring extras
- 1 on 1
- Group of 2
- Group of 3
- Group of 4
- Group of 5
The fastest way to learn to kayak or SUP
Learn kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding with a coach. Kayaks and SUPs are more enjoyable after learning the correct methods for using them. We customize your lesson for up to 5 people of ages 7 and up. Choose to either kayak or SUP, learn to get outfitted, develop efficient strokes, or practice rescues.
Beginners are ready for Intermediate Trips around NYC after four 1.5 hour private lessons. If you’re trained paddler, do a private lesson for specific skills like edging, bracing, speed, or self-rescues.
- Up to 5 people per group
- No water experience needed
- Ages 7-17 need a parent on site
- Private lessons run until 10/27/21
- Kayak or board, life jacket, paddle, and instructor
- Restroom, lockers, changing room, outdoor shower
VIEW PRIVATE LESSON SCHEDULE BELOW