4 sequential kayak lessons to prep for Intermediate trips.
- Face mask
- Shoes that can get wet
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Water bottle and energy snack
- Arrive in quick-drying athletic clothes and bring extras
- Per 1.5 Hour Lesson
The fastest way to learn to kayak or SUP
People on touring kayaks and paddle boards go farther and faster those on recreational ones. We customize your lesson to where you’re at. Choose to either kayak or SUP, learn to get outfitted, develop efficient strokes, practice rescues, or go for a trip out in the river. After four 1.5 hour lessons, you’ll be ready for Intermediate Trips on either kayak or SUP. If you’re experienced, take private lessons to tune up particular skills.
- Up to 5 people per group
- No water experience needed
- Ages 13-17 need a parent on site
- Private lessons run until 10/27/21
- Touring kayak or board, life jacket, paddle, and instructor
- Restroom, lockers, changing room, outdoor shower
VIEW PRIVATE LESSON SCHEDULE BELOW