Learn to calculate tidal currents, plan trips, and navigate NYC waters.
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Water bottle and energy snack
- Arrive in quick-dry athletic clothes and bring extras
- Per Person
The essential lifesaver for experienced paddlers
Be confident in your ability to rescue other kayakers and paddle boarders. We’ll cover essential rescues: Tampa T-rescues, bow rescues, and self-rescues. Rescues are a crucial skill if you ever plan to paddle without a guide.
- Required – For intermediate level and up. Paddlers must have finished Kayak or SUP Basics 4
- Touring kayak or board, lifejacket, paddle, and instructor
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, changing room