Become a member. Meet friends. Paddle together.
Paddle to hidden beaches, waterfront eateries, and historic sites. Do laps in the cove. Bring friends and family to join you. Relax on the waterfront patio after the day’s adventures.
Summer season dates: May 1 – October 31
- $1,400 per person – Unlimited Membership
- $500 per person – Standard Membership
- Unlimited gives 100% off and Standard gives 50% off of all activities. Includes trips, lessons, and rentals for Novice-Expert levels.
- Two Guest Passes per month. Your guests spend the day at the boathouse and join Novice trips, lessons, and rentals for free.
- 25% off for your guests. You may host private outings with the discount.
- Invitations to member and family events.
- Graduates of Kayak or SUP Basics lessons.
- Ages 18 and up only.
- When members join Novice trips, they must use sit-on-top kayaks only.
- Private lessons are not included.
Store your boat at the Boathouse
- Space for a personal touring kayak, paddle board, surf ski, or outrigger canoe
- Racks for personal paddle, gear, and clothing
- Year-round access to paddle solo, with other members, or join scheduled activities
- Paddlers who finish the Manhattan Circumnavigation are qualified
- Knowing how to navigate safely is a key qualifier. NYC waters have complex river currents and many larger boats
- Active people who engage with others on the water and in the community