With 520 miles of waterways, this is NYC's hidden treasure
The recipient can apply the dollar value to any class, trip, or private lesson, even if you buy the gift card for a different service. You can print it, email it to yourself, or set a future date to auto-deliver the gift card to the recipient. Here are the most popular uses of our gift cards.
Suggested uses for gift cards:
Kayak or Paddle Board Basics 1-2-3-4
• Learn the correct way to sea kayak or paddle board. Obtain the skills needed for Intermediate trips.
• Three progressive lessons on either kayaks or touring stand-up paddle boards.
• Regular group lessons are 2 hours each and private lessons are 1.5 hours each.
• Price: $75 per group class and $120 per private one-person class
Skyline Kayaking Trip
• Paddle to eye-popping panoramic views of Manhattan's famous skyline.
• 1.5 hours total. Starts with outfitting and a 15 minute lesson then an hour on the scenic water.
• Select from single or double sit-on-top kayaks. No swim or kayak experience needed
• Price: $60 per person
NY After Dark Kayaking Trip
• Convenes at sunset and paddles out to witness the skyline of Manhattan light up.
• 1.5 hours total. Starts with outfitting and a 15 minute lesson then an hour on the water.
• Choose from easy stable single or double kayaks. No swim or kayak experience needed.
• Price: $65 per person