Paddle to the ocean to watch for whales and eat hot dogs.
- At least 4 liters of water
- Spray jacket and headlamp for after sunset
- Dry bag with a packed meal and energy supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Experience the Hudson River’s wild shorefront and cliffs
Head to the scenic cliffs of the Palisades across from upper Manhattan and the Bronx. We’ll land in Alpine, the most untouched and natural part of the lower Hudson River. Look for bald eagles diving for fish galore. We’ll cover 28 miles.
This is the farthest north our trips go. Next, head south into the challenging NY Harbor on the Statue of Liberty Trip, then Red Hook Trip, then Manhattan Circumnavigation.
- Required – Paddlers must have comfortably finished the Palisades Trip or Red Hook Trip this year
- Kayak or paddle board, lifejacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room