Paddle to the ocean to watch for whales and eat hot dogs.
- Face mask
- At least 4 liters of water
- Spray jacket and headlamp for after sunset
- Dry bag with a packed meal and energy supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day’s conditions and extras for after
- Person on our touring kayaks
- Person on our touring SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Kayak/SUP trip north to Alpine
Participants must have comfortably finished the Palisades Trip or Red Hook Trip this year.
Head to the scenic cliffs of the Palisades across from upper Manhattan and the Bronx. We’ll land in Alpine, the most untouched and natural part of the lower Hudson River. Spot bald eagles diving for fish galore. We’ll cover 28 miles. Next, only if this trip was easy for you, go on any other elite trip.
- Skill level – elite
- Required – must have comfortably finished the Palisades Trip or Red Hook Trip this year
- Kayak or paddleboard, lifejacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room