Visit the most untouched forest on the lower Hudson.
- Face mask
- At least 4 liters of water
- Money to buy food on the boardwalk
- Shoes to wear on land during the break
- Spray jacket and headlamp for after sunset
- Dry bag with a packed meal, money, and energy supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day’s conditions and extras for after
- Person on our touring kayaks
- Person on our touring SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
SUP or kayak to Coney Island
Participants must have comfortably finished at least one other elite trip this year.
From the Pier 84 Boathouse in the Hudson River Park, we paddle through the NY Harbor, past the Verrazano Bridge, and into the Atlantic Ocean. We may land on the lesser visited north side of Coney Island if the beach is closed. The way home is a special night paddle. We cover 33 miles round trip. Next, only if this trip was easy for you, go on any elite trip.
- Skill level – elite
- Required – must have comfortably finished at least one other elite trip this year
- Kayak or paddleboard, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room