Visit the most untouched forest on the lower Hudson.
- At least 2 liters of water
- Money to buy food at Red Hook
- Spray jacket and headlamp for after sunset
- Face mask required indoors
- Dry bag with a packed meal and supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day’s conditions and extras for after
- Person on our kayaks 50% off for members
- Person on our SUPs 50% off for members
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Scenic Red Hook tour
Participants must have comfortably finished the Liberty or Lighthouse Trips this year.
NYC’s most scenic panoramas combined with Red Hook food: Hometown BBQ, Cacao Prieto, and Steve’s Key Lime Pie. Burn it off on the way back to the boathouse or get a to-go bag. We’ll cover 15 miles. Next, only if this trip was easy for you, go on the Palisades Trip or any elite trip.
- Skill level – elite
- Required – must have comfortably finished the Statue of Liberty or Lighthouse Trips this year
- Kayak or paddleboard, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room