A hugely fun trip to the Harbor. Stop for lobster and guac.
- Face mask
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Shoes to wear on land during the break
- Dry bag with water bottle and packed lunch or money
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day’s conditions and extras for after
- Person on our touring kayaks
- Person on our touring SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Visit Little Japan from the water
Participants must have finished the Little Island Trip or Secret Beach Trip.
We launch from the Pier 84 Boathouse and paddle north to Edgewater’s Little Japan. Get a serious water workout and pick up Japanese food or ice cream during the break. We’ll cover 9 miles round trip. Next, go on the Surf City Trip or GW Trip.
- Skill level – intermediate
- Required – must have finished the Secret Beach Trip
- Kayak or board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room