Paddle the scenic Upper Harbor to a hip seaside village.
- A lock for the lockers
- At least 4 liters of water
- Spray jacket and headlamp for after sunset
- Dry bag with a packed meal and supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Paddle to where NYC meets the Atlantic Ocean
We venture south from the Pier 84 Boathouse down the Hudson River and into the NY Harbor. Our group paddles past Ellis Island, Liberty Island, and Staten Island. We drift under the Verrazzano Bridge, the 4,260-foot double-decker bridge spanning Brooklyn and Staten Island. Just in time for lunch, we land at a hidden beach. We picnic on the beach then head back home. We cover 25 miles round trip. Next, only if this trip was easy for you, go on any Expert trip.
- Required – Paddlers must have comfortably finished the Red Hook Trip this year
- Kayak or paddle board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room