Paddle to the ocean to watch for whales and eat hot dogs.
- Face mask
- A lock for the lockers
- At least 4 liters of water
- Spray jacket and headlamp for after sunset
- Dry bag with a packed meal and supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day’s conditions and extras for after
- Person on our touring kayaks
- Person on our touring SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Paddle to major points of interest in NYC
Participants must have comfortably finished at least one other elite trip this year.
We venture from the boathouse and pass Ellis Island, Liberty Island, and Staten Island. Finally, we land at a hidden beach near the 4,260-foot double-decker bridge spanning Brooklyn and Staten Island. We’ll cover 25 miles round trip. Next, only if this trip was easy for you, go on any elite trip.
- Skill level – elite
- Required – must have comfortably finished at least one other elite trip this year
- Kayak or paddleboard, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room