Paddle out during slack tide and discover your real pace sans the current.
- Person on our touring kayaks 50% off for members
- Person on our touring SUPs 50% off for members
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
View the Water’s Soul sculpture from the water
From the Pier 84 Boathouse, we paddle across the Hudson River to New Jersey. We journey toward the Harsimus Cove and check out its oft-overlooked waterfront including the new Water’s Soul sculpture! We’ll have an on-water snack break and relax in Harsimus Cove before heading back. This trip has no landing stops for meals or bathrooms. We cover 8 miles round trip.
- This is an advanced trip.
What to bring:
- Face mask required in the boathouse
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Dry bag with water bottle, thermos, energy snacks, and gloves or pogies
- Wet suit with paddle jacket until 12/20. Dry suit with base layers from 12/21-5/1
- Touring kayak or board, lifejacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, changing room
- We rent wet suits, paddle jackets, and neoprene boots