Get involved more deeply in the Hudson River community. Spend time on the water and join more advanced kayak and SUP activities on NYC waterways.
- At least 4 liters of water
- Shoes to wear on land during the break
- Spray jacket and headlamp for after sunset
- Face mask required indoors
- Dry bag with a packed meal and supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day’s conditions and extras for after
- Person on our kayaks 50% off for members
- Person on our SUPs 50% off for members
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
The most incredible NYC experience ever
Participants must have comfortably finished the Red Hook Trip this year.
The all-time classic and most memorable trip around Manhattan. We can’t explain how cool this is! Experience the skyline and NYC environs from all sides: the Hudson River, NY Harbor, East River, Harlem River, and Spuyten Duyvil Creek. We’ll cover 30 miles. Next, only if this trip was easy for you, you qualify to be a member and store your own private kayak or board at the boathouse and get unlimited activities, subject to availability.
- Skill level – elite
- Required – must have comfortably finished the Red Hook Trip this year
- Kayak or paddleboard, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room