Make new friends in NYC by joining as a boathouse member or storing your personal kayak or board with us.
- At least 4 liters of water
- Shoes to wear on land during the break
- Spray jacket and headlamp for after sunset
- Dry bag with a packed meal and supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
The most incredible NYC experience ever
The all-time classic and most memorable trip around Manhattan. We can’t explain how cool this is! Experience the skyline and NYC environs from all sides: the Hudson River, NY Harbor, East River, Harlem River, and Spuyten Duyvil Creek. We’ll cover 30 miles.
After this trip, you qualify to be a member and store your own private kayak or board at the boathouse and get unlimited activities, subject to availability.
- Skill level – expert
- Required – must have finished the Red Hook Trip this year
- Kayak or paddle board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room