Paddle to New York’s third largest city and the unearthed Saw Mill River.
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Paddle To The Verrazano-Narrows Bridge!
We venture south from the Pier 84 Boathouse down the Hudson River, past The Battery and the Statue of Liberty, and into the Upper Bay. We paddle past Ellis Island, Liberty Island, and Staten Island. We drift under the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, the 4,260-foot double-decker bridge spanning Brooklyn and Staten Island. Just in time for lunch, we land at a hidden beach. We picnic on the beach then head back home. We cover 25 miles round trip.
- This is an Expert tour. Before booking, complete 3 Advanced tours this season or get pre-screened. Each season, start with shorter tours and work up to longer tours.
What To Bring
- A lock for the lockers
- At least 4 liters of water
- Spray jacket and headlamp for after sunset
- Dry bag with a packed meal and supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Kayak or paddle board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room