Amazing. Get close up to Liberty. Float and behold.
Red Hook Trip
- At least 2 liters of water
- Money to buy food at Red Hook
- Spray jacket and headlamp for after sunset
- Dry bag with a packed meal and supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Paddle through the NY Harbor to Brooklyn’s Wild West
From the Pier 84 Boathouse in the Hudson River Park, we paddle through the NY Harbor. Stunning scenic panoramas and bumpy water lead us to Red Hook. “It’s like the Wild West.” The group makes a game day decision to go to Hometown BBQ, Brooklyn Crab, Steve’s Key Lime Pie, or other haunts. We burn it off on the way back. We’ll cover 15 miles round trip.
Next, if you comfortably finish this trip, join the Alpine Trip or Manhattan Circumnavigation Trip.
- Requirements: This is an Expert trip. Complete at least 3 Advanced trips this year or get approval before booking. Each season, start with shorter trips and work up to longer trips.
- Kayak or paddle board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room