Experience the beauty of Manhattan! Tour guides lead you to the middle of the Hudson River for stunning panoramas.
Private River Tour
- Rate Per Person
- Parties of 1-4
- Parties of 5-9
- Parties of 10-19
- Parties of 20-60
Be surrounded by the best views in NYC by kayaking on the Hudson River!
Get a quick lesson, then paddle out for the most scenic views of Manhattan with professional guides. Get light exercise, pause for reflection and photographs, and escape the tourist crowds. No need for swimming or paddling experience.
We begin near the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. Iconic sights include One Times Square, The Hudson Yards, Central Park Tower, the entire west side of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty on the horizon on a clear day. We pause on the way to highlight NYC history and architectural wonders. Experts skip the lesson and cover up to 6 miles.
- 1.5 hour total experience
- 225 lb maximum per person
- Ages 7-14 must ride with an adult
- One on-water chaperone per 10 minors
- For a lower price, join a mixed group on the Skyline Tour or NY After Dark Tour
- Experts looking for longer tours start by getting screened
What To Bring
- Change of clothes. Splash happens!
- Waterproof phone case – optional
- Clothes and shoes that can get wet
- Water bottle and energy snack
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Kayak or board, life jacket, paddle
- Professional kayak guides
- Restrooms, changing rooms, lockers, outdoor shower
For Groups of 20-80 People
We can find additional times than those online. Contact us with the dates you have in mind.