Go with kayak guides and ride LED glow light kayaks along Manhattan’s skyline during sunset, twilight or after dark.
Skyline Kayak Tour
- Person Ages 12+
Join An Active Sightseeing Adventure!
Learn quick kayaking basics in the Hudson River Park, then embark with the guide for 45 minutes on the Hudson River. For the best panoramas, we begin at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and paddle out. Get stunning views of the Empire State Building, the Edge, Hudson Yards, One Times Square and Central Park Tower. We can view the entire west side of Manhattan on a clear day. The tour pauses along the way to highlight NYC history and architectural wonders. Mileage varies as we go at a pace to suit everyone. Our kayaks are comfortable, stable and easy for beginners.
- No swimming or kayaking experience needed
- Maximum weight is 225 lb per person
- Ages 12-14 must ride a double kayak with an adult
- For an exclusive experience, take a private tour
What To Bring
- Shoes that can get wet
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Water bottle and energy snack
- Waterproof phone case recommended
- Splash happens! Wear quick-dry athletic clothes and bring extras for after
- Sit-on-top kayak, lifejacket, paddle, and guide
- Restrooms, changing rooms, lockers, outdoor shower