Paddle to New York’s third largest city and the unearthed Saw Mill River.
Manhattan Circumnavigation Tour
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Join The Incredible Manhattan Circumnavigation Tour!
This is the all-time classic and most memorable circumnavigation tour around Manhattan. We can’t explain how cool this is! Experience the skyline and NYC environs from all sides. We see the The Battery, One World Trade Center, The Seaport, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, and 18 other bridges spanning Manhattan and Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx and New Jersey. We’ll cover 30 miles. After this tour, you qualify to store your own private kayak or board at the boathouse.
- This is an Expert tour. Before booking, complete 3 Advanced tours this season or get pre-screened. Each season, start with shorter tours and work up to longer tours.
What To Bring
- At least 4 liters of water
- Shoes to wear on land during the break
- Spray jacket and headlamp for after sunset
- Dry bag with a packed meal and supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Kayak or paddle board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room