Relax at the forested beach under the towering George Washington Bridge.
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Wander Along The Hudson River Palisades
We paddle north past the George Washington Bridge. Then, we stop at Bloomer Beach, a quaint cliffside beach under the Hudson River Palisades. We take an hour break at the Englewood Picnic Area and relax and look for bald eagles. Then, we paddle home with the ebb current. This is a fantastic lush green getaway. We’ll cover 18 miles.
- This is an Advanced tour. Before booking, complete 4 Intermediate tours this season or get pre-screened. Each season, start with shorter tours and work up to longer tours.
What To Bring
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Plenty of energy supplements
- Dry bag with water and packed lunch
- Shoes to wear on land during the break
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Kayak or board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room