A hugely fun trip to the New York Upper Harbor. Stop for lobster and guac.
G.W. Bridge Tour
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Paddle Under the George Washington Bridge!
Ride our kayaks and paddle boards along Manhattan’s charming Upper West Side to the George Washington Bridge. Paddle under the soaring bridge as it spans between the The Little Red Lighthouse and Fort Lee Historic Park. The tour lands at Englewood Beach or the Hudson House for a lunch break. After eating together and watching for bald eagles, we ride the ebb current home. We cover 14 miles round trip.
- Not for beginners. This is an Advanced tour. Before booking, complete 4 Intermediate tours this season or get pre-screened. Each season, start with shorter tours and work up to longer tours.
What To Bring
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Shoes to wear on land during the break
- Dry bag with water bottle, packed lunch, and supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day’s conditions and extras for after
- Touring kayak or board, lifejacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, changing room