Kayak or paddle board to the culinary delicacies of NJ’s Little Japan.
Surf City Trip
- A valid ID (ages 21+ only)
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Plenty of energy supplements
- Dry bag with water and a packed lunch or money
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Meet new friends and snack together as the tides turn
We start at the Pier 84 Boathouse and paddle along Manhattan’s towering skyline south to the giant Colgate Clock. Then, we eat outdoors at Surf City Bar in the Liberty Marina. A valid ID and footwear are required for entry. We’ll cover 10 miles round trip. Next, join the G.W. Bridge Trip, Downtown Manhattan History Tour, or Jersey City History Tour.
- Ages 21+ only with ID
- Requirements: This is an Intermediate trip. Complete Kayak or SUP Basics 4-lesson series or get approval before booking. Each season, start with shorter trips and work up to longer trips.
- Kayak or paddle board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room