Kayak or paddle board to the culinary delicacies of New Jersey’s Little Japan.
Surf City Tour
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Hang and Eat at Surf City While The Tides Turn
We start at the Pier 84 Boathouse and paddle along Manhattan’s towering skyline south to the giant Colgate Clock. The skyline includes most of Midtown Manhattan, Little Island, The Village, The Battery and One World Trade Center. At the halfway point, we eat outdoors at Surf City Bar in Jersey City’s Liberty Marina. A valid ID and footwear are required for entry. We’ll cover 10 miles round trip.
- This is an Intermediate tour. Before booking, complete Basics 1-2-3 Classes or get pre-screened. Each season, start with shorter tours and work up to longer tours.
What To Bring
- A valid ID (ages 21+ only)
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Plenty of energy supplements
- Dry bag with water and money
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Kayak or paddle board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room