Experience the beautiful skyline of Manhattan! Tour guides lead you into the Hudson River for stunning panoramas.
Private Kayak Tour
- Rate Per Person
- Parties of 1-4
- Parties of 5-9
- Parties of 10-19
- Parties of 20-60
Get Panoramic City Views from the Hudson River!
Learn quick kayaking basics in the Hudson River Park, then embark with a kayak guide for an hour on the Hudson River. For the best panoramas, we begin at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and paddle out. Get stunning views of the Empire State Building, Hudson Yards, the Edge, One Times Square and Central Park Tower. You see the entire west side of Manhattan on a clear day. The tour pauses along the way to highlight NYC history and architectural wonders. Mileage varies as we go at a pace to suit you. Experts skip the lesson and cover up to 6 miles.
- 225 lb maximum per person
- Ages 7-14 must ride with an adult
- One on-water chaperone per 10 minors
- For a lower price, join a mixed group on the Skyline Kayak Tour or Night Kayak Tour
What To Bring
- Change of clothes. Splash happens!
- Clothes and shoes that can get wet
- Water bottle and energy snack
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Kayak or board, life jacket, paddle
- Professional kayak guides
- Restrooms, changing rooms, lockers, outdoor shower
For Groups of 20-80 People
We can find more times than those online. Contact us with the dates you prefer.