Watch the NYC skyline transform to full illumination.
Private River Trip
- Shoes that can get wet
- Quick-dry athletic clothes
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Water bottle and energy snack
- Per Person Parties of 1-4 people
- Per Person Parties of 5-9 people
- Per Person Parties of 10-19 people
- Per Person Parties of 20+ people
See the best views of NYC from the water
Get wowed by unobstructed NYC skyline panoramas. First, our kayak guides outfit each person with a boat, paddle, and life jacket. Beginners get a fun 10-minute lesson. Then, paddle into the most scenic part of the Hudson River for an hour. The guide keeps you safe and is required.
Beginners choose our single or double sit-on-top kayaks. They’re super stable and easy-to-use. Experienced paddlers use our SUPs, touring kayaks, or surf skis and get a~70 minute trip since they don’t need a lesson.
Those who don’t go on the water can relax on the waterfront patio. Groups can opt to use the patio for BYO entertaining.
Most private trips are on weekdays. To join on a weekend, see our non-private river trips.
- Maximum of 33 people
- Maximum weight is 225 lb per person
- No swimming or kayaking experience needed
- Age 7+ only. Ages 7-14 ride a double kayak with an adult
- Age 15+ can be unaccompanied
- ACA-Certified guide with NYC experience
- Restrooms, changing rooms, lockers, outdoor shower
- For beginners: Sit-on-top kayak, life jacket, paddle, lesson
- For experienced paddlers: Touring kayak or SUP, life jacket, paddle