Kayak or SUP in the cove for families, kids 3+ and dogs.
- Face mask
- Shoes that can get wet
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Water bottle and doggie treats
- Arrive in quick-dry athletic clothes and bring extras
- Per Person
- Person and dog on our single kayaks 200 lb maximum weight
- Person and dog on our double kayaks Fits 1-2 people and dog • 425 lb maximum weight
- Person on our stand-up paddleboards 300 lb maximum weight
Yappy Hour is a great way to get exercise outdoors with your dog. We guide you through outfitting, learning basic strokes, and launching at the Pier 84 Boathouse. Then, paddle for 30 minutes alongside the Intrepid. We’ll be on the water to help you.
We welcome dogs of all size. Owners pick up after their dog and manage aggressiveness. It’s okay if your dog is shy of the water. Yappy Hour is an easy way to try and see what happens.
- No water experience needed
- People ages 18+ with dog only
- Dogs under 15 lb can ride together
- Clipped nails and rabies tag required
- Select a boat with the correct weight capacity
- Space is limited. Owners must agree to our Cancellation Policy
- Water bowls and poop bags
- Lifejackets for dog and owner
- Lockers, outdoor shower, restrooms
- Kayak or stand-up paddleboard and paddle