Paddle along the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.
- Person on our single sit-on-top kayaks
- Person on our double sit-on-top kayaks Seats 2 people. Choose even numbers of people only
- Person on our paddle boards
Paddle With Your Best Friend!
Dogs love kayaking and paddle boarding. No swimming or boating experience needed. We guide you through outfitting, learning basic strokes, and launching at the Pier 84 Boathouse. Then, paddle for 45 minutes in the cove. Our team supervises, controls boundaries, and tows anyone who has difficulty. Can’t make it on Fridays? Rent in the Cove with your dog from Thursday through Sunday.
- Children ages 2-14 must double kayak with an adult and dog
- 50+ lb dogs ride paddle boards, which have the most seating space
- Dogs under 15 lb can ride together
What To Bring
- Shoes that can get wet
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Water bottle and dog treats
- Waterproof phone case recommended
- Arrive in quick-dry athletic clothes and bring extras
- Dog-friendly lesson
- Lifejackets for dog and people, kayak or paddle board, paddle
- Restrooms, lockers, changing rooms, outdoor shower, water bottle filler