Kayak or SUP to a sandy beach with the best NYC views.
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Shoes to wear on land during the break
- Dry bag with water bottle and packed lunch or money
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Visit a unique Japanese culinary destination
We launch from the Pier 84 Boathouse and paddle north to Edgewater’s Little Japan. Get a serious water workout and pick up Japanese food or bubble tea during the break. We’ll cover 9 miles round trip. Next, join the Surf City Trip.
- Skill level – intermediate
- Requirements: This is an Intermediate trip. Complete Kayak or SUP Basics 4-lesson series or get approval before booking. Each season, start with shorter trips and work up to longer trips.
- Touring kayak or board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room