Paddle and explore the histories of the Hoboken and Weehawken waterfronts.
Water’s Soul Tour
- Person on our touring kayaks
- Person on our touring SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
View The Water’s Soul Sculpture From The Water
From the Pier 84 Boathouse, we paddle across the Hudson River to New Jersey. We journey toward Jersey City and check out its oft-overlooked waterfront including the Water’s Soul sculpture! We’ll have an on-water snack break and relax along the Jersey City coast before heading back. This trip has no landing stops for meals or bathrooms. We cover 8 miles round trip.
- This is an Intermediate tour. Before booking, complete Basics 1-2-3 Classes or get pre-screened. Each season, start with shorter tours and work up to longer tours.
What To Bring
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Dry bag with water bottle and snacks
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Touring kayak or paddle board, lifejacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, changing room