Paddle and explore the history of Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen, and Chelsea.
Hoboken History Tour
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Paddle and Explore the History of Weehawken and Hoboken
Discover the intriguing past of Weehawken and Hoboken from Hamilton’s duel to Poe’s true-crime novel inspiration. We start with a presentation at the Pier 84 Boathouse. Then, paddle with a tour guide across the Hudson River and along the New Jersey waterfront. The tour finishes at Castle Point. After a snack on the water, paddle back with the guide. We cover 5 miles round trip.
- This is an Intermediate tour. Before booking, complete 4 Basics Classes or get pre-screened. Each season, start with shorter tours and work up to longer tours.
What to Bring
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Dry bag with water bottle and snacks
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Touring kayak or paddle board, lifejacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, changing room