Get amazing NYC views by kayak. No experience needed.
NYC After Dark Trip
- Shoes that can get wet
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Water bottle and energy snack
- Arrive in quick-dry athletic clothes. Your bottoms will get wet so bring extras!
- Person on our single kayaks Ages 15+
- Person on our double kayaks Price per person • Seats 2 • Even numbers only
See New York City light up at twilight
Get ready for magical night kayaking in NYC. Learn some quick basics at the Pier 84 Boathouse then paddle for 45 minutes into the Hudson River with a guide. Watch Manhattan light up after the sunset. Choose either single or double sit-on-top kayaks. These kayaks are excellent for beginners. They’re super stable and easy-to-use. We’ll cover 1 mile.
- No swimming or kayaking experience needed
- Maximum weight is 225 lb per person
- Ages 12-14 ride a double kayak with an adult. Ages 15+ can be unaccompanied
- Groups of 5 or more people, including kids under 12, can book private trips
- Sit-on-top kayak, lifejacket, paddle, and guide
- Restrooms, changing rooms, lockers, outdoor shower