A hugely fun trip to the Harbor. Stop for lobster and guac.
Statue Of Liberty Trip
- At least 2 liters of water
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Shoes to wear on land during the break
- Dry bag with a packed meal and supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Paddle up to the Statue of Liberty
We paddle 7.5 miles south from the Pier 84 Boathouse to the confluence of the Hudson River and the Upper Bay. We pause under the Statue then stop for lunch at a nearby beach before heading back for 7.5 miles. Next, if you comfortably finish this trip, join the Lighthouse Trip or Red Hook Trip.
- Trained paddlers: Finish at least two Advanced trips this year before booking.
- Experienced visitors must do our e-assessment before booking.
- Kayak or paddle board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, and changing room