3 classes turn you from a novice into an intermediate stand-up paddle boarder. Learn proper technique from our experts.
Stand-Up Paddleboard Yoga
Practice Yoga on a Paddle Board in SUP Yoga
Join us for stand-up paddle board yoga (SUP Yoga) in NYC. We welcome beginners to both yoga and paddle boarding! The instructor assists each person with launching and anchoring to a stable point on the water. We breath deeply and connect the movement of the water with our yoga asanas. We are protected from wind and waves in the Intrepid Cove.
- No swimming or SUPing experience needed
- Maximum weight is 225 lb per person
- Ages 12-17 need a designated adult on premises
What To Bring
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Water bottle and energy snack
- Arrive in quick-dry athletic clothes
- Change of clothes for afterwards
- Stand-up paddle board, life jacket, paddle, and friendly instructor
- Restroom, lockers, changing room, outdoor shower, water bottle refiller