Paddle the scenic Upper Harbor to a hip seaside village.
- At least 4 liters of water
- Spray jacket and headlamp for after sunset
- Dry bag with a packed meal and energy supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Paddle to New York’s third largest city
We paddle from the boathouse up the Hudson River to the scenic cliffs of the Palisades. We land at the Yonkers waterfront. We have the option to visit the Science Barge or go to the Yonkers Brewery. We’ll cover 28 miles round trip.
Next, head south into the challenging NY Harbor on these trips: Statue of Liberty, Lighthouse, Red Hook, and Manhattan Circumnavigation.
- Requirements: This is an Expert trip. Complete at least 3 Advanced trips this year or obtain our pre-approval before booking. Each season, start with shorter trips and work up to longer trips.
- Kayak or paddle board, lifejacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room