Kayak or SUP to the culinary delicacies of NJ’s Little Japan.
- Face mask
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Shoes to wear during our break on land
- Dry bag with water bottle and packed lunch or lunch money
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day’s conditions and extras for after
- Person on our touring kayaks
- Person on our touring SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Paddle to the secret beach
Participants must have graduated from Kayak or Paddleboard Basics 1-4.
From the Pier 84 Boathouse in the Hudson River Park, we cross the river to a delightful hidden sandy beach to take in awesome views. We stop to stretch, have a bite at the food trucks, and enjoy the beach vibe. We’ll cover 4 miles round trip. Next, go on the Little Island or Sushi Trip.
- Skill level – intermediate and up/li>
- Required – must have finished Basics 4
- Kayak or paddleboard, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room