Book your group today
We recommend booking at least three weeks prior. Our schedule fills up quickly!
Bond together in the heart of Manhattan
Get on the Hudson River to experience skyline panoramas and have unforgettable fun with your team. Most groups have mixed experiences and physiques. Group sizes can range from 4 to 40 people.
Our guides match everyone with the right kayak or paddleboard from our fleet. Swim or kayak experience is not needed. Even those afraid of water relax after a few minutes on easy and super stable sit-on-top kayaks.
The Typical Outing
Our most popular outings are:
Skyline Kayak Trip
– A 10-minute land lesson and 1-hour guided trip with great views of Manhattan’s skyline using safe and easy sit-on-top kayaks
– This is an easy trip, even for those with no water experience
Intrepid Bay Fun-Building
– A 10-minute lesson and an hour of splashy fun games: Dragon, the Great Escape, and SUPSquatch racing
– This is an easy session, even for those with no water experience. We ramp up based on the group’s energy
Intermediate or Advanced Trips
– Extended 3 to 10 hour trip on the Hudson and NY Harbor with a guide to your choice of destinations
– For the most experienced adult paddlers only
• Kayaks, paddleboards, lifejackets suited for all sizes
• Locker room with locks, changing rooms, shower, indoor bike racks
• Garden patio and lounges for food and refreshments
Planning Your Outing
Food and Refreshments: Use the garden patio and indoor lounge for refreshments or food for a $250 fee per hour. We accept deliveries and recommend Sunac Natural Market at West 42nd St and 12th Ave.
Price: Price per person is $50 (weekdays) and $80 (weekends) for the average session (1.5 – 2 hours). Billing info is required to secure the reservation. Payment will be run on the day of your outing.
Cancel & Reschedule: Reservations must be cancelled or modified at least 24 hours in advance. Within 24 hours, there is a fee of $25 per person for each cancel or modification. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule before 9:00 a.m. on the day of, only when there is lightning or strong wind.
Space for fun and joy at the Pier 84 Boathouse
What’s inside: open space, lounge, boat racks, bike racks, lockers, changing rooms
What’s outside: lounge, garden, shower, boat staging area, dock
Come by the Pier 84 Boathouse, located at 555 12th Ave at West 44th Street in Manhattan!
Tour takes time to load: