ESSENTIALS TO KNOW FOR YOUR VISIT
We prioritize your safety first at Manhattan Kayak. We aim to keep you and our staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please read this policy before arriving at Pier 84 Boathouse. Thank you very much!
BEFORE YOUR VISIT:
- Reservations are required.
- If you or anyone in your house is sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or has been near someone who has, stay home.
- Each person must sign an e-waiver before visiting.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
- No cash accepted. Reserve seats online and sign an e-waiver prior to entering.
- Unvaccinated people must wear a face mask. Fully vaccinated people (i.e., ≥2 weeks after final vaccine dose) are not required to wear a mask. For safety, remove all masks on the water.
- Use hand sanitizing stations located around the boathouse.
OUR STEPS FOR VISITORS AND STAFF:
- We follow a NY Forward COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan.
- Reservations are required to limit the number of people in the space.
- Paddles and boats are disinfected after use with CDC-approved products.
- Lifejackets are washed after each use and used only once daily.
- Staff are screened on arrival and stay home if they feel sick or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Visitors can use 5 alcohol-based hand-sanitizing stations and 2 touch-less hand-wash sinks.
- Check-in is 100% contact-less. We use signs, stanchions, and plexiglass to spread out visitors.
- We follow all federal, state, local, and industry guidelines for social distancing and cleaning/disinfecting.