Paddle and explore the history of the West Village, TriBeCa, and the Battery.
Ellis Island Tour
- Person on our touring kayaks 50% off for members
- Person on our touring SUPs 50% off for members
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Circumnavigate Ellis Island
We paddle south from the Pier 84 Boathouse to the confluence of the Hudson River and the Upper Bay. We turn before the Statue of Liberty and circle around Ellis Island. After snapping photos and on-water snacking, we head back on the flood. This tour has no landing stops for meals or bathrooms. We’ll cover 11 miles round trip.
- This is an Advanced tour. Before booking, complete 4 Intermediate tours this season or get pre-screened. Each season, start with shorter tours and work up to longer tours.
What To Bring
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Dry bag with water bottle, thermos, and energy snacks
- Touring kayak or board, lifejacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, changing room