Paddle to the forested cliffs where NYC feels far away.
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Shoes to wear on land during the break
- Face mask required indoors
- Dry bag with water bottle, packed lunch, and supplements
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day’s conditions and extras for after
- Person on our kayaks 50% off for members
- Person on our SUPs 50% off for members
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Paddle under the George Washington Bridge
We launch at the Pier 84 Boathouse, pass under the George Washington Bridge, and land at pristine Englewood Beach. After eating lunch and eagle watching, we ride the ebb current home. We’ll cover 14 miles round trip. Next, go on the Palisades Trip.
- Skill level – advanced
- Required – must have finished the Sushi Trip this year
- Kayak or board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room