For the strongest folks who can paddle against the tide.
- Face mask
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Plenty of energy supplements
- Dry bag with water and packed lunch
- Shoes to wear on land during the break
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day’s conditions and extras for after
- Person on our touring kayaks
- Person on our touring SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Kayak/SUP beach getaway
Participants must have comfortably finished the GW Trip this year.
We paddle north past the GW Bridge to a quaint cliffside beach. We take an hour break and relax (yes!), then paddle home with the ebb current. A fantastic lush green getaway. We’ll cover 18 miles. Next, go on the Statue of Liberty Trip.
- Skill level – advanced
- Required – must have comfortably finished the GW Trip this year
- Kayak or board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room