Relax at the forested beach under the towering George Washington Bridge.
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Plenty of energy supplements
- Dry bag with water and packed lunch
- Shoes to wear on land during the break
- Quick dry clothes suitable for the day and extras for after
- Person on our kayaks
- Person on our SUPs
- Your own kayak or SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Wander along spectacular vertical cliffs
We paddle north past the GW Bridge to a quaint cliffside beach. We take an hour break and relax (yes!), then paddle home with the ebb current. A fantastic lush green getaway. We’ll cover 18 miles. Next, go on the Statue of Liberty Trip.
- Skill level – advanced
- Required – must have comfortably finished the GW Trip this year
- Kayak or board, life jacket, paddle, and guide
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, and changing room