An efficient way to improve your SUP technique.
- Shoes that can get wet
- Your own lock for the lockers
- Water bottle and energy snack
- Face mask required indoors
- Arrive in quick-dry athletic clothes and bring extras
- Person on our SUPs 50% off for members
- Use your own SUP For boathouse storage owners only
Gain agility for speed training
Learn to balance and control the SUP while turning. You’ll get to feel the upper and lower bodywork independently and cooperatively for turning. Pivot turns and surfer turns are essential skills for our Speed Training.
- Required – For intermediate level and up. SUPers must have finished Kayak or SUP Basics 4
- Lessons more than 60 days forward will say “Call to Book” and are not open for sign up yet
- Board, lifejacket, paddle, and instructor
- Restroom, lockers, outdoor showers, changing room